So cute!

7:45 PM Edit This 10 Comments »
As soon as I saw these I wanted to make one. I'm lovin' the Tart and Tangy set with the Summer Picnic Paper anyway, and these were just too cute to pass up. Underneath the purse flap is SU!'s clear envelope folded in half so it's super easy. Two other Dawn's have these on their blog - must be a crafty name. : ) Dawn Griffith has a tutorial, she got the idea from Dawn Mercedes. Love it when we all share great ideas!


Speaking of that - look what I did to this tabletop tin.

They're just 3/$1 at Dollar Tree. I took my Crop A Dile and punches holes around the top, then threaded black gingham ribbon through and tied. The rub ons are from the Anchored set. Isn't it cute? Now, any ideas of what to put in it?

A quick shout out to my sisters in the SBS 16 group! My internet has been limited lately and I'm not exactly sure how to add a blogroll, so if any of you can help me out, canyou send me an email? Thanks!


10 comments:

Vicki Hook said...

Hi Dawn - I love both of the projects in this post! The candy bags are adorable and adding the ribbon to the little bucket is just too cute!

tracey said...

these are fantastic. im new to blogging too. you need to sign in then go to settings and you click on make a list of favourite sites

made by fifi said...

wow these are all lovely - love the bucket x

Stacey said...

Well done! You've won my PIF candy! Please could you email your address to me at staceybrady_1@hotmail.com and I will get your goodies in the post to you ASAP! ~x~

Shazza said...

Hi Dawn
great envelopes and pail. To add your blogroll, sign in and click on customise, add element. You then need to go to the link for adding your favourite sites and then just copy and paste everyones addys in. Let me know if you need more help
Sharon
SBS16
xxx

Percy said...

I love the little bags....Very very cute!

Kazza said...

the bucket and bags are just gorgeous :O)

Chris Steer said...

Hi Dawn - love the bright candy bags and adore the idea for the bucket - I hope you got sorted with the blog roll looks like you've had some feedback - if you can't get sorted and I can help then get in touch.
Chris x

Sonja said...

I just LOVE these projects! They are so great, especially the little purse.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Sonja

Julia said...

The candy purses are just to cute!!