Purse Tote Class

1:54 PM Edit This 6 Comments »
When I saw Donna's Note purse and then Jan Tink's Scalloped Note Purse ,I knew I wanted to make one. Problem: I didn't have all the materials she used. Solution: Take the basic idea and make adjustments so I could use what I had. This is what came up with and I'm pretty happy with it. The girls at my Stamp Camp liked it too so I decided to go with it for my next one. I can also provide all supplies for this to be a kit in the mail if you'd like - email me for details. It uses Afternoon Tea DSP; Choc. Chip, Soft Sky and US White CS; Jumbo Eyelets; Polytwill and grosgrain ribbon; brads; punches; Live your Dream stamp set. Come make one with us!







May 9th 7:30pm My House $16 reserves your spot by 4/29.


6 comments:

Char said...

Cute projects!!!

Just wanted to pop in and say HI to another blogging sister-16.

It will be fun getting to know you!

Hugs,
Char

Anonymous said...

Where is the tutorial for this card purse? I've been seeing that alot lately - love it!

Welcome to SBS16 - I'm adding your blog to my feeds list!

Aimee said...

Hi Dawn! Fellow 16-er here and a SU demo also! Just wanted to say hello and nice to meet you! :)

Angela K said...

Very cute project!

mel4christ said...

Great colors and beautiful project.
Great job using what you had. I think we all run into that problem. TFS

Melanie SBS 16

Corie said...

This is just beautiful!!