Remarkable meeting

6:41 PM Edit This 9 Comments »
Back from my team meeting in York today and realized I wanted to post the swap I made for it, but never got to it. Been a crazy week... but I'll spare you the details.
Anyway, I used Fast & Fun Notes stamped in Basic Grey and colored in with Orchid Opulence, Pixie Pink and Certainly Celery markers. Print background is stamped in Orchid and mounted on Orchid CS and Celery grosgrain ribbon is wrapped around it. I scored 1/2" on all sides to frame it. (lovin' my Scor-Pal)

I got a couple swaps that are really cool. These are my top 2 pics - the Full of Life with lemons from Tart & Tangy card just has B Sherwin written on the back so sorry I can't give the first name for the creator. But isn't it cheery? Love the saying too.
The Embrace Life card is by Linda Nagle. The picture doesn't really do it justice. Those flowers are sculpted and just beautiful.
I have lots of pictures to go through and have to finish my make n takes so I'll share some more later.
Oh - and I actually won a doorprize so I have a new jumbo wheel to play with. Lots of stamping fun.






9 comments:

Sonja said...

Hi Dawn,
I like the purple card...great color. Glad you had a great weekend in NY.

kraftykizzy said...

These cards are fantastic .I love the colours youve used in the citrus one .
karen xx

Angela K said...

Fun cards!

Caroline said...

Hi Dawn, love the cards, the purple's my favourite though!
I've tagged you, can find out more on my blog :-)

Caroline x

Stacey said...

Great cards - gorgeous colours. Love the John Lennon sentiment ~x~

Kazza said...

gorgeous cards Dawn :O)

tracey said...

lovely cards

Melissa said...

Hi Dawn,

There is my lemon card again...I am seeing it everywhere. I am just glad everyone likes it so much. I've now seen it on 5 blogs in the past week. Crazy! Sorry you didn't win....maybe next time.

mel4christ said...

Lovin that embrace life set!!! Very nice.

Melanie