Color Challenge

10:07 AM Edit This 7 Comments »





I so loved the picture Kristina Werner did for a color challenge that I had to somehow make a card from it. Do you not want to just walk right into this scene? I could so use a vacation...


Anyway, here's what I came up with. I used the leaves from Artfully Asian, the rectangle (stamped off once) from the retired Shape of Things, and a rub-on from Cherished Memories. Colors are Old Olive, Choc. Chip and Tempt. Turquiose. If you're ever stumped I highly suggest looking up color or sketch challenges. They're fun!

7 comments:

Aimee said...

Hey Dawn! Love your card! I did the same color challenge too...didn't make it in time for the deadline though. Have a great day!

Vicki Hook said...

Great touch with the leaves! Love these colors!

Stacey said...

Thats brilliant - I love it! Gorgeous colours. I already said it to our SBS sister Aimee but I wish I was on that sunbed :) x

Kristine said...

GORGEOUS COLOR COMBO!! :D I'll have to try that one soon. Besides the colors, I just LOVE looking at that picture--dreaming away, lol.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I would have never used those colors together...they look marvelous!!!

Kazza said...

Hi Dawn

love this design, great colours :O)

Chris Steer said...

Love the colour combination! This is my first visit of many - from another SBS 16 - Happy Crafting!
Chris xx