Quick Anniversary Card

4:33 PM Edit This 4 Comments »
My sister's Anniversary was this week and I didn't remember until the day before so I wanted to make a quick card so I wouldn't be late with it. I actually got the Brocade Basics free from this past Sell A Bration but haven't used it until now. How aweful is that!! I love how elegant it is and that it's large enough to cover most of the card front. So, it fill the bill for my purpose. I used Kiwi Kiss and Groovy Guava ink on W White CS. The edges are sponged and the sentiment is from All Holidays. The Background is the Floral Stamp. But the thing I got the most excited about was my discovery for the little clear bubbles on the top left. It needed something up there but nothing too distracting. When I went for an adhesive I saw my Sparkly Glitter Glue and thought it would be cool to adhere them with a little sparkle underneath - and it worked!

4 comments:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

adorable card !!!!!!love your choices of colors !!!!!!
tfs:)

Anonymous said...

Pretty card! I love your blog background too!

Char said...

Beautiful!!!!

Shazza said...

gorgeous card
Sharon
x