Open House Card

11:41 AM Edit This 5 Comments »


Thanks to all that came out to my Open House Friday night. Here's the card they got to make. It uses the Top Notes Bigz Die, Upsy Daisy, and 3 of the New In colors: Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze & Pacific Point. We used sponge daubers for the edge of the die cut as well as to add greenish stems and darker tips to the flowers. Isn't it pretty? I wished I had gotten the new Kiwi/Vanilla satin ribbon, but I just died some white grograin ribbon. I put it on my last order, so I just have to wait for it now.
I'm planning my next few class and have some great ideas, but if you'd like to see something specific, let me know! Hope you all had a wonderful Labor Day weekend and good Back to School experiences!

5 comments:

Heidi Bound said...

This is a beautiful card. I keep looking at buying this set for myself. Your card might have been the deciding factor. Have a fabulous weekend!

Shazza said...

this is a fab card. Our new catty is out October so I am getting really excited to see what goodies are in it
Sharon
x

Angela K said...

Very nice card! Love that background die cut! And the colors are just yummy!!

Chris Steer said...

You have some fabulous projects since my last visit!

Chris x

Allison Rankin said...

Just gorgeous! Love the mix of elements here!