Dad's Bday Paint Can

5:21 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Here's the Paint Can/Pail I made for my Dad's Bday. Inside are his favorite cookies - tiny fudge tarts. This is a treat for him as no one else will make them. They're yummy but time consuming, so I don't make them very often. I actually picked up the pail at Staples a while back on their clearance rack. Ingredients for the pail are Brocade Background DSP, Choc. Chip CS, Vanilla CS, Choc. Chip ink, Close to Cocoa ink with sponge, twill tape, choc. chip grograin ribbon, brads, jumbo eyelets, tag punch (I folded the CS and didn't punch that side to make the tag) and Carte Postal stamp set. If you want the recipe for the tiny fudge tarts, shoot me an email. Enjoy!

1 comments:

Tracy said...

I love how you laced the cardstock onto the pail! Very cool.