Chipboard Ornaments

4:30 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Chipboard - love the look, have some, but don't really use it much. So I was looking over the chipboard I do have and realized some of the pieces would make good ornaments. These 2 are from SU!'s On Board Blossoms and Basics. They take ink really well as you can see. All I did was rub them in my ink pads and use the coordinating marker to get the edges. (Garden Green and Ruby Red) You could also dip a sponge in the ink to cover any missed parts. Then I checked my bead stash and found some golden beads and red glass rocailles (I think they're also called seed beadds) that I adhered with Crystal Effects. I punched a red 1 1/4" circle for behind the wreath and and an Old Olive 5 star punch for the poinsettia leaves. Gold cord finishes them both - also adhered with CE. Now if I can find a cute picture of one of my kids, I'll put it in the wreath. These were fun. I plan on making more for little gifts. I think they'd be cute to attach to any hand delivered cards as well as on top of packages, gift bags - you get the idea. Enjoy!

0 comments: