7:30 PM Edit This 5 Comments »


This is the card I'm sending to a friend that just had a baby girl. I love the big circle with scalloped circle frame look, but have to wait til my order for those punches comes in. So, in the meantime, I used my coluzzle circles and went around the the larger one with the corner rounder punch. Unfortunately it didn't match up exactly, but I tried to hide the larger part with the ribbon. I got the basic idea from SCS but tweaked it to make it my own. Stamp sets: Wild about you, Hugs & Wishes. Ink: Cool caribbean and Pretty in pink. Used Temp. Turq. marker to dot the scalloped circle and P in Pink with Cert. Celery markers for flower. CS: Pretty in pink, white, Petals & paisleys paper. Accessories: sponge, buttons & ribbon. I kinda like the way it turned out, may have to make a few more of these.

5 comments:

michelle sturgeon said...

Cute! I love the Wild About You set for baby cards!

Michele Kovack said...

What a sweet card! I too have two fish in the water! It is hard to get anything done when you are by the pool 24-7!

Corie said...

What a cute card. The colors are so soft. LOVE IT.

Erica Bass said...

You've been tagged!

http://www.stampingstarlette.blogspot.com

Tammy Hershberger said...

Adorable! I love the buttons placed on the ribbon! Nice touch!