7:55 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
I had a chance to play a little last night. "Manly" cards are usually harder to do, but with the darker scheme of the new Brocade Background Designer Papers, I figured I could come up with something. Since my husband said it reminded him of a cigar box (?) I guess I succeeded. I'm so thrilled that Carte Postal made it into the new catty - I really like that set and haven't done that much with it. Anyways, that is where the center stamp came from. It's on River Rock, which I sponged with Choc. Chip. I also sponged the outside layer of the DP. I notched the corners of both DPs and the Choc. Chip layer. Antique brads in the corners.

1 comments:

Alison Shiloh Wear said...

gorgeous! I like the way you layered the papers on this one. The colors help make it masculine, too.