So Much

1:11 PM Edit This 1 Comment »

The Phila. Regional was lots of fun yesterday, but now I'm back to reality with a sick little girl who had me up since 5am. So here's a quick update so I can get back to cuddling with her.
We got the set So Much. Not a set I was originally drawn to, but now I see a lot of possibilities with it. We made a couple cute cards and scrapbook pages with it. Here's one where we stamped the circle outlines and then pierced on the lines to make it look like faux stitching. The flower from the set is stamped and cut out then we put a jumbo brad in the middle - love those!
I got a bunch of swaps and took a bunch of pictures. I uploaded them to Snapfish, so if you want to see them send me your email and I'll send the slideshow your way.
Thanks to fellow Demo Tracey that braved the train with me! And I'll have to compare pics with Reenee, who finally made it to her first SU! event. Wasn't it fun?

1 comments:

Corie said...

OH I love this card -- so cute. Hope your little one is feeling better soon.